The Exponential Sales® Sales Training Boot Camp is an intensive training program targeting the essential skill areas many salespeople struggle with. Simple but effective sales tools are used along with theory sessions to help the participants understand both introductory and more advanced sales lessons. These are delivered weekly through group theory sessions, individual assignments and group coaching sessions. Our training is designed to deliver measurable sales improvements from all the participants – boosting their confidence and your revenues!
Teams of 5 or less salespeople that require in-depth training or are new to the sales team.
Outside Sales and/or Inside Sales personnel of all skill levels.
The Sales Training Boot Camp requires a commitment of 12 straight weeks.
Pricing is affordable and discounts are applied for each additional participant. It is particularly cost-effective for groups.
Your sales trainer will meet once a week with all the training participants to cover theory in a live remote session. There will be weekly assignments that must be completed before the group coaching session later that week. During these sessions sales trainer will provide feedback on theory assignments, they will work on individual sales skills development and each group coaching session ends with a regular open Q&A portion.
Each training program begins with an evaluation to determine a baseline reading on the skill level and knowledge of each salesperson. An initial individual assessment will be given to management that highlights the areas with the most growth potential within the first two week of training. Your management team will be given progress reports on a regular basis during the entire course of the Boot Camp program along with a final individual assessment within the last two weeks of training.
The Sales Training Boot Camp focuses on five core sales areas:
• Identifying new lead sources and how to manage existing ones
• Identifying quality leads from those that will waste a salesperson’s time
• Locating and reaching the key contacts in the decision making process
• Practical training with: cold calling, working tradeshow/conferences, handling referrals, following up on online leads & other prospecting activities
• Upselling/cross selling new and existing products/services to current clients
• Building stronger account relationships with current and stale accounts
• Understanding how to increase the lifetime value of each account by identifying potential opportunities and developing those into sales
• A thorough review of the pipeline process
• Updating current and critical opportunities within each pipeline phase
• Developing and implementing sales criteria per phase
• Learning to use solution selling vs. product selling approach
• How to communicate at each stage in the sales process; start to finish
• The most effective use of trial closing techniques
• Understanding objections and how to overcome them
• The proper creation and use of value propositions
• When and how to deliver sales presentations in a variety of methods (one-on-one, group, webinar, onsite)
• Individual sales target setting and monitoring
• Planning sales activities to meet targets
• Accountability reports for management during training•